- To care for your jewellery, keep them away from any hard surfaces.
- Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear off faster.
- Remember to avoid contact with perfume, lotion, water and other chemicals.
- Store your gold-plated jewellery in a velvet lined jewellery box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.
- Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewellery with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the gold layer.